Fuel House Media
Wondering what Fuel House has been up to recently? Learn more about our previous and upcoming participation in community events, as well as news about our own sponsored events, right here on our media page. In addition to event updates, you can also find current press releases announcing our most recent programs and offers, as well as numerous articles and interviews with Fuel House from local and national news outlets.Followers can also stay current with our latest training tips, program announcements and special offers by connecting with us on social media. You can also see what others are up to during training sessions at our Fitness Center via our frequently updated Instagram account. Current photos are also posted below; or, follow us via your own Instagram account @Fuel_House. Our Instagram posts will often feature information about our various training programs, so don’t miss out!
As we intend to continue to expand our presence online and throughout the Bucks County region, be sure to check in regularly for even more updates and announcements.
FUEL UP BASH
Fuel House is celebrating its year anniversary! This FREE event is an opportunity for members of the community to meet and engage our training staff and partners. You will have the unique opportunity to participate in our Fuel classes and win prizes ranging from discount memberships to Eagle's game tickets. Our training staff will also be selecting one performer of the day who will receive (2) Minnesota Vikings @ Eagles game tickets on 10/23/2016. DJ Steve K will be spinning live for all classes and Coalition Nutrition along with our in-house Dietitian Phyllis LoDuca will be available to discuss both nutrition and supplements. The FUEL UP BASH will be a great event and we hope to see you there. Sign up NOW to reserve your spot in ONE of FOUR classes on OCTOBER 15TH!!!
Fumes: 10-10:30am / Fuel 89: 11 to 11:30am / Diesel 12 to 1pm / Fumes 1:15 to 1:45pm
*see website for class descriptions*
Terms and Conditions
- All class participants must sign a liability waive
- All class participants agree to Fuel House Terms & Conditions (See website)
- All class participants must create a client profile with accurate information and sign up for only ONE class spot
- All class participants must be on time or your spot will be forfeited to someone on the waiting list
- All class participants must live within a 10 mile radius of Fuel House
- All class participants must be 21 years of age or older
- All class participants must be physically able to perform all prescribed exercises
- All class participants agree that Fuel House trainers reserve the right to withhold anyone from participating at any time during this event
- All class participants agree that the performer of the day is a subjective decision made by our training staff and prizing specific to the player meet and greet can be canceled at the discretion of Fuel House and NFL player at any time